Mizzou Hillel is a place where Jewish students at Mizzou come to meet each other and get involved in Jewish life at the university. Each week, we hold student-led Shabbat services and have a Shabbat dinner. We hold numerous social programs each month as well as social action and religious programs and frequently collaborate with other organizations on campus. All Jewish students are recognized as members of the Jewish Student Organization.
Every Jewish student is inspired to make an enduring commitment to Jewish life.
To enrich the lives of Jewish undergraduate and graduate students so that they may enrich the Jewish people and the world.
Hillel is committed to:
- Creating a pluralistic, welcoming, and inclusive environment.
- Fostering student growth and the balance in being distinctively Jewish and universally human.
- Advancing social justice, Jewish learning, and spirituality.
- Embracing Israel and global Jewish peoplehood.
- Delivering excellence, innovation, accountability, and results.