Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
Mizzou Hillel runs FREE 10 Day Taglit-Birthright Israel Trips every Winter and Summer Break for all interested students eligible for Birthright.
Registration for the Birthright Israel Summer 2018 trip is still open! Register here!
Do you need help or have any questions? Contact Joel for more information on how to sign up today!
“Birthright was one of the best experiences I had! It was so fun getting to go all over Israel and explore. I made so many new friends, became closer with my old friends, and created so many memories! Birthright helped me feel more connected to Judaism and to Israel. It is definitely an experience I will never forget and one I wish I could do all over again!”
– Jennifer Cotter, Mizzou Class of 2019
“After the trip, I thought a lot more about the Jewish perspective on major events and felt a lot closer to the other Jewish students at Mizzou”
-Nick Jordan, Mizzou Class of 2017
- Visiting the Jewish Quarter in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Praying at the Kotel (Western Wall)
- Riding a camel
- Floating in the Dead Sea
- Sunrise hike to the top of Masada
- Camping out in a Bedouin Tent
- Visiting Tel Aviv
- Touring Yad Vasehm, the Holocaust Memorial and Museum
- Touring Mount Herzl, Israel’s Military Cemetery
- Visiting mystical city of Tsfat
- Celebrate Shabbat in Israel
- Enhancements – due to increased funding, we offer an enhanced Birthright itinerary. More information can be found here.