Here are some messages from your friendly neighborhood Hillel:
– Pizza and a Parsha – Come eat free pizza and talk about hot topics of Judaism on Wednesday, October 17th at 5:30pm at Hillel.
– In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, this Friday, October 19th at 6:00pm will be Pink Shabbat. Come wearing pink and participate in our raffle that will raise money for Sharsheret.
– Next Wednesday and Thursday (Oct. 24-25th) from 6pm-9pm each evening, Hillel will be hosting its annual Fall Fundraising event. Students call prospective donors asking them to continue their support of Jewish Student Organization programming on campus. If you are interested in giving back and assisting with this fundraising effort, please contact JSO treasurer Cayla Slaughter at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Whether you can help for one hour or one evening, any assistance is greatly appreciated.
– Rabbi Miri Gold Presentation – Come meet Rabbi Miri Gold, the first reform Rabbi paid by the state of Israel. She’s kind of a big deal. Her presentation is next Tuesday, October 23rd at 7:00pm here at Hillel.
– Need plans for the summer? Our renowned director Brian Mitchell has the inside scoop on some awesome summer jobs here!